On the train from Paris to Stuttgart coming back from my previous camino…a bit of chitchatin´ …
A pack that suits the airplane in cabin regulations, with a separate laptop compartment both, accessible from the in & outside + a few small panels to keep things organized on the inside. All black with a touch of red
the TPacks “traveler” with a wonderful story behind it was born…
The nitty gritty:
– internal capacity ~45l
– made from ECOPAK™ EPX 400, EPX 200 (red accents) & ECOPAK™ Ultra 800 for the back panel
– Tsunooga® UHMW-PE 210 Gridstop shoulderstraps & hipbelt
– 10mm EVA foam (Hipbelt, Shoulderstraps + Backpanel)
– removable shoulderstraps, hipbelt & additional shoe pouch with cyberian lock
– AustriAlpin hardware
– Rolltop + front access zipper
– additional zipper to access the laptop compartment, which is also accessible through the inside
– additional pouches to keep things sorted (charger, wallet, keys,… u name it)
The pack: ~914gr
The belt: ~ 160gr
The “shoe” sack: 141,3gr
4 responses to “TPacks – traveler”
Excellent post. I certainly love this website. Continue the good work!
Thanks for your feedback – highly appreciate it! I will try to do my best.
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.
Thanks Mark, tho it´s a little quiet currently Iam still at it.